Tenderness and discomfort on the side of the abdomen, spider veins and swelling under the breasts, tingling lips and fingers. History of hysterectomy and IBD. Liver problem?

just been wondering lately if I ve developed a liver disease . I have tenderness and discomfort on the right side of my abdomen, spider veins under my breasts, swelling under my breasts, and in the last couple days tingling lips and fingers of my right hand. I was diagnosed with an IBD about 10 years ago ( UC). I have gained about 5 pounds in the last 6 weeks a lot of it in my middle. I m 52 female and 145lbs. I had a complete hysterectomy 14 months ago and my surgeon said I had a lot of scaring on my right ovary and tube also my liver was adhered to the abdomen wall. Not sure what I should do.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012