Temporary headache, migraine, memory loss, bones pain, gental touch pains. Is it tumor?

How to know if you have brain tumor or not??? 3 months ago i had sever headache for about two weeks but then it disappear ...sometimes now i have migraine .... And in the last month i forget many things about things in past even what i ate yesterday , what i study even from two days , and sometimes i forget how to write some words and the spell ,,,and i also found it too hard to remember what day is it and the month we are in , friends birthdays almost every thing is hard to remember ..... And another problem about my bones they hurt me so much and i feel great pain when someone touch them even gentely I am 20 years old now ,,,,
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013