Temperamental imbalance, loose temper easily, start abusing, have started hurting others. How can I get over this?

Hi! In the recent past, I have got this temperamental imbalance that for even silliest of things I reacted as if someone stabbed on my back At the same time, with my parents and with my fiance not once 100time I would have got this temper and I start abusing. Once I physically abused my fiance. First thing I do is get angry and search for words that would put down the other person. I have not been this person though I have always been short tempered person all my life. But abusing or imagining to hurt someone is wuite oftn these days. I really don t know how to put an end to this. I have irregular menstural cycle. Im 27 yrs old. I always love to have fun but this is making me feel bad and I also feel pity about my fiance. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Do a blood test called "thyroid function test"

Introspect yourself any source of hidden dissatisfaction / frustration

Discuss with a psychiatrist / clinical psychologist in detail of circumstances in which you loose temper