Teething, frequently passing stools, mucus and slimy stools, amoebiasis, metronidazole, antidiarrheal

Hi, I m karla. may i ask what would be possible cure for my son s sickness. at 1st week he s teething and results to frequently poop and the next week we found out he already had amoebiasis which he got positive for the result and now taking metronidazole for almost 15 days and still his poop is still the same with the stool tested before until now on his 3rd week still more mucus and slimmy poop but he poops only twice a day and its on his 4th day pooping 2x a day..he still continue taking that medicine and antidiarhel. what possible thing i could do so his stool be back to normal.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012