Teeth started breaking and one has big hole. Have toothache. Gum is reducing. Cure?

hi goodnight my name Allisha ,i am having some seriously problems with some of my teeth since a month now one of my teeth suddenly start breaking with out anything press on it and one has a big hole that gives me toothache alot and the others the gum is reducing slowly ,i never smoke before but i use to drink and i am stressing cause i take good care of them,so can you please help me out with what the problem might be??
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013