Teeth needs to be extracted, getting dentures, infection in face. On antibiotics. What can be done?

i am disabled & all of my teeth are needing to be extracted & get dentures due to seizures from a medicine i took but i am on a low fixed income & i am on my 4th round of antibiotics due to all the infection in my whole face, the pain is unbearable, but i cant afford what dentist are charging, & i have been looking since feb. 13th, when i went to a free dental day & the dentist
ok x-rays & told me he would not touch me & every quote i get is around the same. with my income I cant even afford a payment plan.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013