Teeth chattering, cold hands and feet, excessive perspiration. Can it be depression?

Hi.. It s the 4th day and my teeth wouldn t stop chattering. The teeth chattering has disrupt my sleep and it gets worse everyday. It s starting to affect the way I talk. I m slurring already and it s beginning to affect my job. Besides that, I also have cold hands and feet . I perspire more than usual. I went to see the doctor and he said it might be thyroid . My sister has thyroid and the doctor said it s hereditary. Besides thyroid, can it be depression? 6 months ago, I have suffered depression. Back then, the doctor prescribed lorazepam and aposertraline for me. I was suppose to take the medication for at least 5 continuous months, but I stopped after 2 mths. Recently, I feel like it s coming back. I m very stress at work and with my life too. Im starting to break things when I get angry... I ll throw and slam everything I could lay my hands on.. I get so angry all the time and emotional too.. My boyfriend is my victim. With this teeth chattering and all, I m getting more stressed up and anxious. I m waiting for my blood test result tomorrow to see if I have thyroid. Meanwhile the doctor prescribes propanalol for me to control my chattering teeth and jaw. It s not working! My whole mouth is still chattering. It s getting worse! I m so angry! Cos I can t believe I was give a lousy medicine. If it s not thyroid, what could it be? My depression? I think I m suffering from bipolar. What s wrong with me? Please help me. I m only 22 yrs old..
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012