Teenager with pain in chest and abdomen. Tests negative. Brown urination with flakes. Something wrong?

Hi, Ive been experiencing abdominal and chest pain for almost a month now. Ive been to the hospital and had several tests done and they have all comea back negative. Ive been producing a lot of of gas and it is terribly painful as it passes through recently, and Im having non-constant incredibly painful shooting pains beside my right hip that gets worse when the gas passes through that area. Im also having pain in my kidney area, and im passing slightly brown pee with flakes in it. Im a 14 year old girl. What is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012