Teenager, smoker. Overdose of tablets. Blood in saliva, trouble breathing. Guide

HI, im 15. female. i tryed to take a overdose but only managed to take 11. this was two night ago ever since i have been in pain. but i yesterday night my mouth was watering. and i only realized today that abit of blood was traverling in that spit in my mouth. what is going to scard of going to hospitails i am petrefied of them. alsoo i cant tell my mother. (also i smoke. recently been having trouble breathing)
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Hello, first of all, which medication did you take in excess? And where do you have pain? And since when do you have trouble breathing? Kindly go to a hospital nearby immediately. We need to figure out why you are having difficulty in breathing and why there was blood in the spit. Whatever the reason, we must first attend two these two concerns. Kindly do not try to self medicate as you may make matters worse