Teenager, severe headache , chest pain. Report shows spine bent. Is it due to contraceptives pills?

I ve been ill for 3 or so months now and I m fed up of it. I ve been breathless , getting pains behind and around my eyes and getting strange, pressure-like headaches , along with chest pains (I don t know if this is growing pains as I m 16 however). I m currently on a contraceptive pill, Microgynon 30, and have been on it for a year or so now. I ve been to the doctors, where I have had multiple blood tests done and they have said that my blood pressure is normal, I ve also had an ECG done, which was fine. I had a chest x-ray done, which showed a slightly bent spine , but my doctor still doesn t know what s wrong with me. She has put it down to my spine and panic attacks, even though there is nothing for me to panic about. I am getting very fed up with being ill as it stops me doing things, so please help! I feel like I m dying!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012