Teenager. Diagnosed with OCD. Fatigue, lack of concentration, severe headache, irritable. Help

HI i have many symptoms that could mean many different things. What i have been diagnosed with is ocd, though in my opinion the symptoms that i am having are a lot more complicated then what ocd is said to be. I am very intelligent for my age as i am 15 years old in grade 10 though doing grade 12 work. Though recently i am having troubles concentrating, lack of energy, loss of appetite, not wanting to get up and move on with my day, being very irritable, and i have changed altogether as a person, along with having excruciating headaches. I can not focus on what needs to be done next, as well as feeling very drowned out of everything surrounding me. Please help me discover what this is, it is making my life so much more difficult than it should have to be. I am trying to deal with this on my own and i am only a child and cant afford to pay for this query, would you still be able to help me?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013