Teenager. Cut in labia minora after having sex. Burning sensation and bleeding. Possible infection?

My name is Sarah and I'm 18 yrs old.
I had intercourse about 3 days ago in a jacuzz, we had no lubercation.after he ejaculated in me, he pulled out and it started to burn. It happened once before but not as bad. The pain felt like a really big paper cut. So I went home that night and I started spoting which I thought was my period caus I got off it about 3 days before intercourse. So I went to put a pad on and I went pee and it burned so bad I couldn't go. So then I thought I had an infection or worse. Then the next day I woke up and went to the bathroom again and, I was gushing blood like an ounce everytime I go.. I went over the same day to make love and it hurt so bad I was crying. Then my bf looked at it and there was a cut in my labia minora. And now I'm scared of it getting infected or worse. And he thinks that he's not bigg enough to ripe it. Well not to be grafic but wouldn't a 8in 2 and a half width ripe it??

please give some answers! I'm really scared this never happened.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013