Teenager. Addicted to masterburation. Help

sir iam masturbating from class 8 and now iam in 12passed but cant quit this habit and my anus do to this deflected little and in one side of anus down egg is some skin type is present it is bigger than another egg and wrinkles also generated due to masturbate so please advice me to left from this habbit and tell about how to cure so that i can live my sex life after marriage easily and can also birth childrens please help and give some rule or step to remove me out of this
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It is unclear from your writing as to what you mean when you say the things you say. However, I would like to reassure you that masturbation is a normal phenomenon and there is not a reason why one should not be doing it. However, it does have side effects when done in excess. I hope you visit with a psychiatrist to resolve these issues. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!