Teen, have random heart beats that beat hard, can be felt in throat, random shots of pain in hand, feet and legs. Cause?

im a teenager,im active and eat some what well, starting a couple moths ago ive been getting weird and random heart beats, hard to explain but the heart beat will be hard and i can even feel it in the back of my throat , somtimes it feels live a vibration, and it freaks me out when this happends, only last a few seconds though, also i get random shots of pain in my hands, feet and legs, like pins and needles feeling
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012