Teen, feel guilty on ejaculating post engaging in masturbation. Remedial measure?

Hii there. I am here with a worried client! The client: A 15 year old who claims to feel guilty every time he ejaculates. He requests to learn if he is losing his fertility by engaging in unlawful sexual practices like masturbation that ultimately lead up to him ejaculating. Please answer us in a professional manner. Thank-you Teacher Mark Anderson
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear, In any way masturbation is not unlawful. its natural. and it doenst hampers fertility in any way there is always negative propaganda about sex and masturbation that creats guilt feeling. the boy is too young to think of fertility issue .