Tears rolling out of the eyes while watching TV

Tears rolling out of the eyes while watching TV - 18 month kid Dear Doc, My child is 18 months, he is normal. Every evening he watches nursery rhymes between 6 pm and 8 pm. Since last one week we noticed tears coming out of his eyes. It usually comes for 10 - 15 minutes. Can you please advise what could be the course, we never noticed this symptom in the past. When he watches TV in the afternoon there are not tears. Please advise, Rakesh
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
hi,
thanks for query
18 months children should not watch tv
if his is watching so see for 45 min then take rest then watch for 45 min
do not let watch too much a day
2 or 3 times are enough for tv.
bye
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
ya ,i mean 18 month ,it is wrongly write .
hi
u need not to worry
there is tear pathway in face start from eye to nose to throat known as lacrimal way
at 18 years it is not well develop .
so it is common to spill tear from eye
u need to massage the eye from outer to inner and upper to lower side
better to consult eye doctor .

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.