Tall family, younger brother taller than me, had negative thoughts and stress through puberty. Has that affected my height growth?

Hi, Basically, my father is 6 3 and my mother is 5 7, I am 19 and 5 9.5 and I already have a younger brother taller than me. When I was was going through puberty I was relatively tall for my age group and was rather embarrassed and would pray to stop growing. I was wondering if my thoughts or will, or even stress created from these negative thoughts could have prevented me from reaching my height potential, because right now I feel I should be much taller? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012