Taking tripride for diabetes. Started losing weight and feeling weak. What is the cause?

hey am 45 years old women i am suffering diabetics since 6 years and i have been taking tripride 2 mg daily in the morning since 1 and half years and insulin 37 units , with 30 units in the morning and 7 in the evening since 5 years and past 1 year i am feeling too low and weak and constantly loosing weight and the blood sugar is not constant some times it goes too low some times too high what might be its cause pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013