Taking thyronorm for thyroid problem. Severe hair loss. Advice?

hii sir..i m 26yr old married girl..i have given thyriod test in last jan my report was tsh 7.57.t3 103. t4 doctor dectcts on me thyriod disturbance in my tsh so she prescribed me 25 mcg thyronorm medine..aftr 1 month we again give sample in that my tsh comes .5 t3 187 t4 12.94...we relaxed af tr that..but aftr few day my hair fall begain so fast ...i give another sample for that,,,n now my report is tsh .008 t3187 t4 12.91...we were shocked by seeing this this report is wroge?if not than what i have to do for this?what r the main problems behaind it?plz sugges sir
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013