Taking thyronorm for hypothyroidism. Fluctuating TSH levels. Severe hair loss and weight gain. Need diet advice

hello, I am a 23yr old female, my height is 5 ft 4 inches and i suffer from hypothyroid since 17 yrs of age. I started gyming at the age of 20 and reduced my weight from 76kg to 65 kg. I take thyronorm 75mcg. Its only my TSH which creates problem and goes out of rangeMy TSH was all normal for past 5 yrs but recently dis April it has gone out of range to 6.9. Should i increase my thyronorm dosage? my weight has increased to 66kg. I am also suffering from severe hair-fall past 4-5 yrs which is very depressing. Please suggest me a diet chart and if any other medicine or supplements i should take. Thank you so much....
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012