Taking thyrofit for thyroid problems. Will there be any problems in the future like pregnancy, weight gain or genetic disease?

Sir, I am looking to mary a girl who has T3-118.3, T4-6.4, TSH-28.57 on 27/03/2012. She Has Taking Thyrofit from last three months. Can I marry this girl is there any problem in future like cancer , weight gain , Pregnancy, or any genetic desease or any grease desease. Pls. suggest. Can we live a life as normal couple... She has 23 yrs old and weight 67 KG height 5 ft 3 inch. Looking some fatty. in first look not more fatty. The portion of stumoch is fatty.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012