Taking suprefact injection for ICSI, delayed cycles, due for nest injection. Can I take injection even if I may be pregnant ?

hi doctor, i m AAAA from indonesia. i m very confused now. i m programing ICSI so i m taking suprefact injection now for already 21 days, and i still haven t my mens yet. my doctor said, i must get my first mens yet so i can get into my second step for gonal injection. the 14 days after i had my injection, my estradiol was 329, so my doctor suggest to continue the injection for 7 days more, after that my estradiol is 363. if we count from my last mens, it s already 42 days from my last mens (my last mens on 24 january 2013). this morning, i was tested pack and the result is 2 lines which means i get pregnant. this evening, i will see my doctor. my question is, should i still inject suprefact this morning? is it dangerous for my fetus , if i still continuos my injection? or i should stop right now without consoling with my doctor first? thanks in advance doctor
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013