Taking seboxone from addiction specialist. Had dental treatment , taking antibiotic, ibuprofen, tylenol. Trouble?

I am seeing an M.D. who is an addiction specialist. He has me on seboxone. I have only been on it a week. Two days ago I had dental surgery. I refused Vicodin and told the dentist that I was getting along fine on Ibuprofen when I was at the pharmacy getting Antibiotic Rx I found that he had written an Rx for Tylenol #3...A friend who works for an M.,D. said it was non narcotic and I am supposed to do a "drop" at my Dr.s and I took some (didn' t even work) Am I in trouble?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013