Taking remeron for anxiety. On paxil, ativan and buspar. Safe to take all medications together?

taking Remeron, for 8 months now for anxiety...30mg, then 40mg. back to 30mg. now trying to get off the stuff and taking 7.5 mg and really feeling bad....withdrawals? What can I do if it is....how long will this go on? Also recently put on Paxil, Ativan, Buspar...are these drugs together a problem as I don't want to take drugs but this nervous condition start late in life as I am 71. Life is just awful now want to be off this stuff...what do you think I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 23 May 2013