Taking ramipril for high blood pressure. Going for Echo and artery ultrasound. Family history of congestive heart failure

I am currently getting tested for heart trouble. Had an echo and artery ultra sound today but don t know the results. Am also taking Ramipril for the high blood pressure. My chest is tight and I am continually burping up fluid. Should I be worried? Blood pressure is good right now but feels like serious heartburn. I lost my after to congestive heart failure so I am getting worried. I am a 52 year old female.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013