Taking quinapril and amlodipine for high blood pressure. Swelling in ankles. Due to increase in amlopdipine dose?

I have high blood pressure and take 20 mg. of quinapril and 10mg of amlodopine. I m 65 overweight and exercise 45 minutes 5 x s a week. I was just changed from 5mg of amlodopine to 10mg 3 weeks ago. A few days ago I noticed swelling in my ankles. No pain, no breathing problems, no heart related pain. I also added co enzyme 10 to my regimine. I have done a 4 month blood pressure study and my overall average is in the mid to low 120 s and the mid to low 80 s. I do have 145 over 95 and I just took it and it was 113/68. So my average comes from some degree of extreme. The highs can come in the morning and sometime after a work day. Is it possible that the increase in amlodopine caused the swollen ankles?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013