Taking penicillin for syphillis. Itching on the penis. Is it the right treatment?

hi,iam suffering from syphillis for last 5yrs after treating for several times with dosage of pencillin my titre is remains constant. iam married and one kid my wife and my kid is vdrl -ve, ihave consult many docs they keep on giving me pencillin 0000 dose some tims 2 at a time ,my current symptoms is little itching on my pennis and side areas .inever got a sores on a palm or foot but ihave asores nallmy body parts pls helpme to get rid of this diseases and tell meproper treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013