Taking nitrofurantoin for urinary problem, itchy spots all over body. How to cure it?

My doctor put me on a Week s course of nitrofurantoin for a urinary problem. While I was taking it I came up in large itchy bumps on my scalp which rapidly developed into small itchy spots and I now an itch all over my body, with a rash n some areas. my doctor has put me on Eumovate cream for my body and Betnovate liquid for my scalp but they aren t having any effect and the itching is getting worse. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013