Taking migraine treatment. Affect of pain killer and its side effect?

Hello doctor, I am a girl and my name is Shivi. I am suffering from migraine from 7 years. I am going to be 24 years old in december. I had started my migraine treatment recently. I am taking Propranolol Hydrochloride Tablets IP 40 msg daily twice a day. And Rizora 10 mg as a pain killer. I want to know if the pain killer can create any side effect or not?? And I also want to know that how much affectable this pain killer is?? I also want to tell you that I didn t get relax till I get a good sleep. So, if anytime I got migraine stroke in my office or somewhere outside then how could I be able to vanish the pain??
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012