Taking microgynon 30, pimple around eye during periods, not having vision disruptions. Cause?

Hello Doctor, I am a 37 year old female of normal weight for my height. I currently take microgynon 30. Each month at my period break week I experience a pimple around my eye. Sometimes it is in the corner of my outer eye, sometimes it is in the middle of the crease of my eyelid . They do not appear to be a stye as they are not located near base of eyelashes; nor is it a chalazion as it is on the upper eyelis fold hooded area. They usually last around 2 or 3 days and do not cause any vision disruption. I am aware of the pimple which is pinhead size with some surrounding redness, but it is not painful. I am very careful with eye hygiene . What could be causing this to occur? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012