Taking metroprolol for hypertension. Fluctuating BP levels. Possible causes?

I am 63. Have been on Rx Metoprolol .25 mg twice daily. BP s normally in range of diastolics ranging 120 s to 130 s. Systolics range...~65 to 80 s. This evening wife and I restauranted and had cocktail shrimp and then main entree. Had one glass of white wine. After arriving home checked my bp....on Omron Hem-780 machine set to perform 3 cycles and Provide a mean of the three. My BP s are unexpectedly showing I.e. 100/59 HR 85. Waited 30 mins and repeated.... 95/55 HR 88. Concern? These are not my norms. Causes possible?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012