Taking metronidazole and cipro for diverticulitis. On liquid diet. Mucus in stool. How much water should I take?

im having a few problems with metronidazole & cipro for my diveriticulitis,5 days in 500mg 4xday of met. and 2 day of cipro.did the 3 days of liquid diet now 2nd day of trying to eat..not sure what to eat,afraid to eat dont want to bleed , also,my stool is really mucusey.and a sneeze is a drinking a lot of water about 36ounces is that enough? meds always feel stuck in my throat heartburn ? should i eat?cant get appt. with my doctor till next week.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013