Taking methadone, hydralazine, simvastatin and bupropion. Tested positive for morphine. How is it possible?

I was tested positive for morphine (LCMSMS) I take several medications like claritan,hydrochlothiazide,hydralazine,simvastatin,labetal hcl,bupropion,lisinopril,and nitrostat could any of these drugs caused my urine to be dirty with morphine (opiates) I also take methadone 35mg. the clinic already detected that amphetamines was detected because of one of the blood pressure pills. I had to gooogle that info because they didnt know and it also said that my urine could be falsely detected because of the meds i am on please explain how did i get morphine in my urine oh predinisone as well for my asthma . sr thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013