Taking medicines for tachycardia, high blood pressure. Having chronic abdominal pain, back pain. On tylenol, no relief. Advice?

I have been.doctoring and doctoring and cant get any answers. I a am on two different medications for tachycardia and high blood pressure and I have chronic abdominal and left side mid back pain . I have had chronic uti s but my last urine analysis have come nack normal. I have abnormal bruising but my blood work comes back ok...inn paper they say I look ok besides the heart rate and blood pressure and the fact im in constant pain that ia no longer relieved by Tylenol or Motrin. I am only 29 years old and a mother of two and just stumped on what to do anymore. on what to do anymore
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012