Taking medicine for lack of thyroxin in blood test. No energy, pain

hi ive been told by gp there was no trace of thyroxin in my blood tests,i have been given tablets to solve this,i still feel like i have no energy,i ache alot and basically have no get up and go,i have been working but most morning struggle to het myself out of bed then when i arrive home as soon as i sit down im fast asleep,i have 3 small children and im steuggling to work and b a dad to my kids,i just wanted to ask if i was entitled to any benifit if i gave up work
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012