Taking medicine for hypertension. Have fatty liver, gaining weight and feeling weak. Worrisome

Hello Sir I have been suffering from hypertension since 2007.I have been medicated by Aten-50, on since I am using one Tab daily morning i.e.Olmezest H-40. I have gone through so many tests...for heart ,lever & Kedney....but all are coming normal...except I have a fatty lever & my weight is 90kg now....and for last 10 days i have been feeling light weekness in my left chest area....what will my next step?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013