Taking medication for weak digestion, acidity and gastric problem. Long term effect of medication?

Hello Doctor, I suffer from weak digestion , acidity and gastric regularly. I am taking capsule, Rabeprazole-20 mg and Domperidone- 30 mg combination for the last 16 months, 1 tab daily morning empty stomach . If I discontinue for a day, by evening I get a stuffy feeling in my stomach, gas and acidity. Simple Rabeprazole or Pantoprazole+ Domperidone is also not helping. What are the implications for taking this medicine for this long and how can I live normal and helathy without it? Regards, Bhabani S Pradhan, Chennai, India
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012