Taking medication for anemia, eating healthy. Reason for acne like bumps on chest?

i already went to the doctor and got my blood taken for a check for anemia ,got medication . so my question is my doctor didn t say i had any OTHER problems, but i get these not painful or bad but red acne kinda bumps around my chest ,especially the left one but they dissappear after a while turning into dark lines and part of my skin like they were always there. i have not done anything new in my life or eaten things that may cause anything, ive always been healthy, shower a lot so what do u think this is, im 18 yrs.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012