Taking many aspirin for possible blood clot in leg. Stopped being effective for pain. Overdose?

I have been taking 9 to 12 aspirin a day for 5 days for a possible blood clot in my lower leg. I have a dr appt tomorrow mid day. The pain has been manageable but have to walk several times a day . I will not take any more aspirin as it seems to have stopped being effective for the pain. My blood should be thin enough for awhile? Am I in danger of aspirin overdose? No stomach or stool problems. Just severe pain when I do anything with my leg. I have pets to take care of till after dr appt tomorrow. Am I hurting leg by walking on it with so much pain?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013