Taking librium and raxipra. I want know a long can i use these tablets? Concerned?

after leave the alcohal dr give me daily 3,tab librium 10 after 6 month dr say leave tab but i can not leave this tab
alcohal leave 100% till date
now before 2 year check my blood lipid in result calestrol 225 trycloside some high dr treat me with atorva 10, my bp is find 150/90 dr give olsar.m25 (with metaprolol) after than we found some disturbance and fit after some time change with mind in other work
now dr treat me with raxipra.10 now about 1 year pass we take daily raxipra 10 but in starding raxipra suit me & my saxual life good in con..after 90 days we loss interest in sax i say dr many time but he say raxipra before some day we check my full proffile of blood calestrol in control tryclosite sone high 170 now dr say u leave the raxipra
sir, i want know a long time use this tab can leave ? now my treat ment chat is
1, ravitol daily one
2, olsar-m25 daily one
3, librium 10 daily 1/2 3,time totel 15mg
4, raxipra-10
note. when starting of raxipra i feel not good but leave in control of mind & i feel my bons is going week
so please concern by you
anil kumar (age 52 year old)
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013