Taking isotroin 20mg, omnacortil 20mg, etan-g/exel-g,nilac gel, and few other creams for acne problem

Hi, I am 24 yrs old, and i have acne problems. I went to a reputed skin care clininc and, they have suggested a list of medicines for me. It include isotroin 20mg, omnacortil 20mg, etan-g/exel-g,nilac gel, and few other creams, its a lot to take at the same time, so i am worried about the side effects after i stop the medication, i have been taking it from 1 month and i have not experienced any adverse effects so far. can anybody suggest me on this!!!!!, thanks in advance :)
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011