Taking herbal products for penis erection. Suggestion?

from my boyhood i handling my penis so penis is now small. My penis is sudenly strong after two miniutes it is coming down. I get marreid last three years when i go my wife then my penis is strong but my sexusl period not last longer it is only 3 or 4 miniutes stay.but when i take herbal products for longer erection then i can take some time but my penis coming down after 10 or 15 miniutes penis is again strong . Doctor you know what saying to you pls give me suggest how can i get big penis and long lasting erection
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
HI
You are in complete wrong impression that, there is kind of medicine could increase the size of penis or bring the erection and increase the intercourse performance, no it is not at all the way you are thinking, erection is totally depend upon the your sex drive which control through cerebral region and this stimuli can be influences by many factors, the only agent available for erection is sildenafile citrate, and that only given to the clinically proved importance patient, else all the agent either of pathies exerts their placebo effects, , you can consult the psychiatric for further explanation, and counselling, have nice day.