Taking formotorel course for breathing discomfort, had episode with heavy mucus. Is it safe to take another dose after such spell?

hello, i have recently been really struggling to breath, i have been prescribed formotorel to be used 2 times a day, but last night woke again struggling to breath with loads of mucus , am i ok to take another dose, have only been using this for 2 days, before this just had ventolin but found i was having to use that more and more. I am due to fly saturday morning and need some advise to cope with the 12hour flight...thankyou julie
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013