Taking fertility treatment, missed period, not ovulated. Normal while taking treatment?

Hello, I had an my last period started 11/26/12 And I has an Hsg 12/7/12 to check if my tubes were clear. My menses have always been like clockwork 30 day cycle. I have still not received my menses or ovulated. I had a blood test for both. I was seeking fertility treatment due to male factor infertility not because of any problem I had myself. The Hsg was just a just in case procedure. Is it common to miss a period and not ovulate after this kind of test? My doctor has offered provera to start my period but I am considering waiting it out and letting my body take its natural course. Also am I correct in assuming that the provera might make me bleed but not ovulate? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013