Taking coumadin. INR keeps dropping. Irregular heartbeat. On medication. Suggest?

I m taking my coumadin, in fact I m taking 7 mgs per day; but my INR keeps dropping; last checked it was 1.3. Only changes in my meds are, I dropped Digoxin and started Multaq 400 mg 1 tab twice daily; and started 1 fish oil capsule twice a day. I also take Atenolol 25mg 1 per day and Levolthyroxine .088mg 1 per day. At this very momemt I m have irregular heart beat. I know, I know; go to the ER but as I was told last time, I m already on the meds that I would be given so there is not much that can be done for me but to wait it out to see if my heart will goes back into rhythm on its own; lately it has; but it took a few days. What s has thrown me into afib the last few times was, strangely so, drinking very cold water. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012