Taking concor and amlodipine. Fluctuating BP levels. Uneasiness and giddiness in walking. Medication changed. Is nebilong a substitute for concor?

i am taking Concor 5 BD and amlodipine 2.5 BD . My B.P. is fluctuating always. it remains 130/85. but sometimes shoots to 150/90 i feel uneasiness and giddiness while walking. earlier i was taking S. Numelo 5 instead of amlodine . what medicine should i take now. Is Nebilong AM 5 is substitute for concor.and amlodipine as other docter has prescribead the same.? Should I take Nebilong AM 5 only. or S. Numerlo 5 with concor.?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012