Taking cocaine and heroin. Had a back surgery. Taking crystal meth after surgery. What are the complications?

Hi My 54 year old sister has been a drug user on and off since she was about 25 years old. She started with cocaine and eventually started shooting heroin . I believe she has been off street drugs for the last year due to major back surgery but then again she has been abusing her prescription drugs as she has always done for pain for the last 25 years. I believe recently she has started selling her oxycodone for crystal meth . She has soars all over her chest , confusion, still walking with a walker post surgery 6 months ago. Back condition seems to be getting worse. She has now distanced herself from both her children her mother and myself her sister. She is mad at us for thinking she is doing drugs. Could you tell me what effects crystal meth have post major surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012