Taking bodybuilding supplements for fat loss. On menabol with wheyprotein. Suggested liv 52. Will these supplements affect my sexual life?

Respected Sir i am Siddhant from Mumbai please i want to knw that i am taking bodybuilding supplements for fat loss it is white small tabs and muscle gain(menabol tablet) with DN whey protine and my trainer also suggested me live 52 ds tabs to avoid any side effects what is my query that will it harm my sexual life. As i am passionate for bodybuilding and even can you suggest me anything for PC muscles workout i cant quite bodybuilding but i dont even want to make my sex life poor
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012