Taking biotin supplements. Multiple negative pregnancy test. Is this something I need to get checked out or should I simply stop taking the vitamins?

I am a 24 year old female, i started taking biotin supplements 1000micrograms every other day after prolonged use of antibiotics (4 years every 3 months or so) for chronic UTI caused by genetics and issues with pelvic floor muscles. I was also on Nortrel 7/7/7 birth control during this time. I stopped taking birth control in November of 2012 and I am no longer suffering anxiety, extreme mood swings, depression, and my weight is slowly dropping currently 245 lbs(1st yr on birth control I gained 80 lbs with no change in diet and I was active into yoga and ballet before, also I am 6ft tall i walk several times a day still and wear a US size 16) I have missed my last 2 periods with multiple negative pregnancy tests (coincided with biotin use) is this something I need to get checked out or should I simply stop taking the vitamins?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013