Taking beta blockers for an overstimulated heart and hypertension. Hospitalized due to taking wrong medication. Dizziness

I was in ICU 2 weeks ago as the pharmacist gave me duromine 30 mg tabs instead of my sleepin meds which i thought was a generic. I had an overstimulated heart and blood pressure which was controlled with beta blockers. I returned to work today and have felt col, dizzy, pins and needles and was wondering if i should be concerned?
I am currently on bipolar meds such as paxil, dormnoct and truvalin. Pls help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013